Karlsruhe - FEST CUP 2019
With summery temperatures the Skateboard- and Inline-Contest took place for the 15th time this year at the FEST CUP in Karlsruhe. On the four-meter-high halfpipe provided by us, the athletes showed top performances in front of the jury and the audience. There were even German skaters preparing for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. A total of 30 athletes from Spain, France, England, Holland, Russia, Switzerland and Germany have competed. The age range ranged from 12 to 50+ years.
1. Johannes Thurn (Berlin)
2. Jakob Kristoferitsch (Vienna)
3. Steffen Busam (Karlsruhe)
1. Maja Spatscheck (12 years, from Tjöme)
2. Anna Plewa (22 years, Augsburg)
3. Xenia Kluge (11 years, Wörth).
1. Bernt Jahnel (Constance)
2. Stephan Piepke (Reutlingen)
3. Dirk Rösen (Bielefeld)
1. Rich Parker (Taunton, UK)
2. Nicolas Mougin (Schiltigheim, France)
3. Romain Vieira (Selzig, France)
We would like to thank Andreas Preissler, Divisional Director of the Sportpark for the good cooperation and look forward to contributing to this successful event with our halfpipe.